More than three decades ago, our founders developed a process for applying fluids to a substrate. It’s a way that puts quality and control back into the hands of our partners. A way that ensures the highest quality and the latest in fluid applicator innovations. A way that saves you time and money, boosting efficiency and effectiveness, increasing quality and worker safety. And, along the way, our founders set up a company that has not only pushed the bounds of the fluid application industry, but created a workplace built on compassion for its employees. We may have created an industry, but that’s only one source of our pride.
CAGE: 8SDP4 | DUNS: 609365267
- Fluid Applicators
- Custom Fluid Applicators
- Hand Application Systems
- Semi-Automated Fluid Application Equipment
- Fully-Automated Fluid Application Equipment
- Created an industry and continues to set the bar.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CE Certified, and UL Listed (upon request).
- Developed countless patents and application solutions for many well-known clients.
- Over 65 patents (Domestic and International) and 3 Software Copyrights.
- Over 5000 applicators and adding weekly.
- Integrity is a touchstone in everything we do, in our every action. And giving back—to our community, our employees and the world at large—drives us.
Gov. Business POC: Sydney Spraw, Ph.D.
Office: (419) 866-0700
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: 1624 S Eber Rd, Holland, OH 43528
Work Area: Nationwide
Socio-Economic: Woman-Owned Small Business
Customers in industries including automative/vehicle manufactures, glass and aerospace/defense.
Specific references upon request.
PRIMARY NAICS & PSC CODES
326199 – All Other Plastics Product Manufacturing
9330 – Plastic Fabricated Materials
9999 – Miscellaneous Items